“I am passionate about helping individuals and organizations create environments that are positive and improvement-oriented. One of the best things we can do as coaches, leaders, and consultants is to help others become internally motivated to do their best work! If we help individuals to “better their best,” then that moves relationships, teams, and organizations forward … always has; always will.”
Sue Robach is a management trainer, coach, and consultant with expertise in the areas of leadership, organizational development, and team effectiveness. Sue was previously a corporate trainer and communications director for a global automotive manufacturer and former Director of Communications for the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants. She is the owner of Robach & Associates, LLC, and has worked as an independent contractor for over 25 years throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Sue is also an accomplished trainer/facilitator and executive coach in both in-person and virtual environments and provides 360-degree assessments, training/performance needs analyses, and personal development assessments, among others. She provides customized learning solutions for teams, working with real-world situations in leadership, problem-solving, teamwork, customer service, and process improvement. Sue holds a Master of Science Business Administration in leadership and a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism. She is a member of the International Coaches Federation and an Associated Certified Coach (ACC).
- Organizational development
- Leadership and staff development
- Coaching and 360 feedback
- Team building
- Process improvement
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving
- Writing and communications
- Strategic planning
- Performance management
Certifications And Instrument Expertise
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Qualification Program
- The EQ-i 2.0® – The Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory
- Life Styles Inventory®
- Global 8D® – Root Cause Analysis and Data-Driven Decision Making
- PACE® 360-degree assessment
- DDI® (Development Dimensions International) Interactive Management
- Dale Carnegie Training®
- Whole Brain® Thinking – Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®)
- ACC-Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation
Clients describe Sue’s work as thorough and engaging. She enjoys living in Michigan and traveling everywhere!